Friday, December 4, 2009

Site Profit Bot ... The Truth

Update: May 28, 2010 - Be sure to see my notes at the bottom of this article.

Here we go folks... December 5th, 2009।
Site Profit Bot. Does it really stand up to the hype?
I purchased SPB on Nov. 30th, 2009 a few days after its "release". Wow! I thought... Incredible stuff! Just what I need. I'd spent the better part of the last 20 days banging my head against the wall trying to get HyperVre to work for me. (great program btw, but....grrrr...not for me) HyperVre is fantastic for some, (many?) even for a 12 year old it seems, but I'm just an average working stiff trying to get something going on the side and I just could not make it work for me.

Anyway... back to SiteProfitBot. I received an e-mail from one of my trusted associates at SEO 20/20, Charles Heflin (he has a good thing going with SYNND... check it out if you already have a/some website(s) and are trying to get ranked/traffic and aren't an absolute newbie at this internet stuff) and he says I should check out this SPB thing as it might help me design better performing sites etc, etc., so I do... and it looks good.

Matter of fact it looked too good to be true (just like HyperVRE) except the sales letter and presentation wasn't as slick. (maybe it was the misspelled words here and there...I don't know)

But there was something about it that made me think I might be able to use this thing and make it work for me. Gut feeling that's all. Can't describe it. So I give it a shot. I pay $97 for the SPB software and also sign on for a 30 day free trial of a $47/month add-on because it sounds good, but I really have no idea what I'm getting with that. (sound familiar?)

If you are with me this far you're wondering what I found I suppose.

Here goes... After spending nearly four days banging my head against the wall (again) trying to make the software/site builder work I'm telling you You should get it. It's fantastic. (see disclaimer below)

If you want to know why it took four days for me to be able to say "it's fantastic", keep reading.

First off I'm no internet guru. I'm not even a pretend-to-be internet guru. It's tough out there. All around. Yeah I've made some money on the internet...not much, but enough to want to stick with it and try to generate even half the kind of income my buddy Grizzly Brears does.

Three hours into SiteProfitBot I was gritting my teeth, but felt I was getting somewhere. SPB's online support isn't instant, but they do exist and do respond. I was having problems generating my site, and since this thing was brand new, the "forum" and already posted online FAQ wasn't much help, because the software seemed to have some bugs that had not been worked out yet, plus I had problems getting all the "how-to" videos to play on my computer after downloading them. (the video thing is all solved now as you can watch the them right online without having to download them)

So as of today December 5th, 2009 things are pretty much all good and only getting better. I suppose anything new (beta?) is going to have some bugs.

The main problem for me as it turned out was the company that was hosting my site. Yahoo.

See, I have this site called http://amazinginfoworld.com and I've had it for nearly five years I guess. Big dreams in the beginning, but I went the site go fallow for most of the last three years.

Recently, (fall of '09) I decided to try something new with it and if you visit the site you'll see my (awkward?) attempt at a base for promoting affiliate products with the site. Anyway.... it seems to me that SPB would be an excellent resource to help me generate tons of online content that could be added to my site such as using to generate content for http://amazinginfoworld.com/electric-car and promote "how to build electric cars" clickbank affiliate products and what have you, or anything else for that matter.

AND IT IS!,

but it doesn't work (as of this writing) on Yahoo and some other hosting sites for one reason or the other because of not being able to read SPB's software when trying to generate the site.

Visit http://amazinginfoworld.com/electric-car and you'll see how ugly it is and that most of the links go nowhere. That's the head banging problem I had.

Now check out the exact same site generated with Site Profit Bot using HostGator as my host. (nice folks btw) This is a different domain I set up on the fly with future big dreams.

Electric Cars

and a couple more:

Scholarships

Find A Psychic

That's what you get when everything with SPB works as it should, and what you see there is me using just one of the provided templates without jazzing it up like you can with the software with high impact ads and stuff.

I really haven't gotten that far yet. The above sites literally take me three and a half minutes to produce. Will you be able to do it that fast in your first attempt? Nope. I'll give 10-1 odds against you. It's going to take some time for you to sort it all out. You'll need to know how to make a special folder for your new site in the c-panel of your web host for example. You'll need to know your server address and what the "path" is to your new folder...stuff like that. If you don't know this kind of stuff don't worry, you'll be guided. You just have to put in some time to get it right. If you have no desire to learn this type of stuff don't waste your time and money.

It's easy once you get it. The guys that have been doing this stuff, writing code, php, html, blah, blah, blah, for years kind of assume us newbies should just "get it" and know all the terminology. We don't. It takes time. A couple/few hours at minimum usually I'd figure if you've done any sort of web publishing, longer if not.

HostGator is great by the way (did I mention that?) and they have 24/7-365 support so if you're like me burning the midnight oil after a 10 hour shift at work it really helps. So... you really have nothing to lose with Site Profit Bot except maybe a few hours of your time if you can't make it work. Money back guarantee as it should be. Lots of potential upgrades from them as you'll see as you get more adept.

I went for the free 30 day trial for the "pro" version, but I'm not sure it that's worth it yet. For $97 I felt I couldn't go wrong and I was right. I'm excited. You should know that I will make a commission if you order anything through any of the links on this site. (except for the link to Griz's site)

With Every Good Wish,

Jack Folsgood.

p.s. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

UPDATE:
Update May 28, 2010.

While my sites generated with SPB are great and are producing quite a bit of traffic the money is not all that great.

You can get a great education just by learning how to use the software and I still highly recommend it for anyone looking to get started in learning how to make money on the internet.

But I have found a better way.

An excellent program

One that if followed will not only make your Site Profit Bot sites produce more money for you, but also help you to understand the real workings of how to make money on the internet.

It is hard work.

It should be.

Don't fall for all that easy money crap.

It does not work.

Check out The Keyword Academy instead.

It is only $1 for a thirty day trial.

You'll know within 30 days

if you have what it takes to make money on the internet.

I promise.

It's only a buck and a few hours of your time

of honest investigation on your part.

It's worth it.

Check it out.

The Keyword Academy
.

You can thank me later.



With Every Good Wish,

Jack Folsgood.

6 comments:

  1. The problem I find with site profit bot is everybody using the same templates.
    I feel that I have designed unique templates - colour change, removal of ebay, new layout, review section and lots more.

    I offered these templates to members of spb for free but the owner JP told me that I wasn't allowed.
    If you look at the sites below< I'm sure you will agree they are an improvement on the original templates.

    Please let me know what you think.


    http://guidanceon.com/forex-trading-platform

    http://guidanceon.com/online-life-assurance

    http://guidanceon.com/fat-burning-furnace-review

    http://guidanceon.com/how-does-acupuncture-work


    Thanks.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased site profit bot Nov 29 and find it would be a fabulous program IF I could get it to upload. the problem is no matter what I put in as my username afterwhich I create the site, the test will come back with an ok.
    So when I try to upload the created site, the upload does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys... thanks for the comments. As of today January 4th, 2010 I've created a ton more sites and Site Profit Bot is providing many more templates. Like anything worth having it takes time and effort to get. It seems most of the bugs are worked out and Site Profit Bot's forum is full of additional information to help all newcomers along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Jack, are you making money from the sites? They certainly look good.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. After some slow and steady promotion of the more than 20 sites I have made with Site Profit Bot I have more than 1000 pages indexed by Google (last time I checked) and the affiliate sales are dripping in and increasing. Getting a real nice and increasing amount of Adsense clicks too.

    ReplyDelete